- Flexibility to work across a variety of front of house positions including but not limited to: cashier, drive-thru order taking, serving food, meal delivery, bagging orders, scooping custard and cleaning.
- Consistently provide excellent customer service and hospitality to ensure every guest leaves happy
- Work efficiently to care for customers while maintaining speed of service
- Have sufficient knowledge of menu and company to accurately answer customer questions
- Work as team player to help other crew members as well as customers
- Weekday/Daytime availability (8am-4pm)
- Previous hospitality and/or food service experience a plus
- Capability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Committed to punctuality and able to follow directions
- Ability to communicate with guests, team and management
- Motivation to grow in a professional, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality with a sincere excitement for customer service
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Free shift meals
- 50% Employee food discounts when you’re not working
- Flexible scheduling
- Fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Cross training and leadership opportunities
Milk Can is a fresh twist on your favorite Wisconsin burger and custard traditions. Born from a food truck with supper club roots and deep ties to the state of Wisconsin, we’re building our brand around quality, community and a commitment to genuine Midwestern hospitality.
Following the successful launch of our first permanent location on Janesville Road in Muskego, we're growing again!
Milk Can Diner in the village of Greendale will feature all of your Milk Can favorites alongside creative breakfast and dinner entrees in a
full-service, classic american diner setting.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)