- Scale and execute all recipes to brand specifications
- Comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards
- Maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health regulations
- Maintain the highest quality and standards of food production
- ServeSafe certified (preferred)
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in pastry or baking
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced work environment with a good attitude
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business demands
- Night, weekend, and holiday availability
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Reliable transportation
Milk Can is a fresh twist on your favorite Wisconsin burger and custard traditions. Born from a food truck with supper club roots and deep ties to the state of Wisconsin, we’re building our brand around quality, community and a commitment to genuine Midwestern hospitality.
Following the successful launch of our first permanent location on Janesville Road in Muskego, we're growing again!
Milk Can Diner in the village of Greendale will feature all of your Milk Can favorites alongside creative breakfast and dinner entrees in a
full-service, classic american diner setting.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)