- Provide the highest standard of service to all bar guests
- Prepare all coffee, cocktails, wine, and beer in accordance with company recipes
- Prep cocktail ingredients such as simple syrups, infusions, fresh juices, and garnishes
- Provide customers & other staff with information about all bar/coffee products
- Assist in the development of seasonal cocktails
- Keep waste to a minimum
- Follow all food and safety guidelines
- Order input & cash handling
- Ensure that all equipment, utensils, or work areas are stocked, cleaned, sanitized, and adequately maintained
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Previous Bartending or Barista experience required
- Have an up-to-date bar license (or be able to obtain one in Greendale, WI)
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience with cash handling & POS systems
- Basic math skills
- Active listening and practical communication skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business demands
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Reliable transportation
- Hours of Operation Sunday-Thursday (7 am-9 pm) Friday-Saturday (7 am-10 pm)
Milk Can is a fresh twist on your favorite Wisconsin burger and custard traditions. Born from a food truck with supper club roots and deep ties to the state of Wisconsin, we’re building our brand around quality, community and a commitment to genuine Midwestern hospitality.
Following the successful launch of our first permanent location on Janesville Road in Muskego, we're growing again!
Milk Can Diner in the village of Greendale will feature all of your Milk Can favorites alongside creative breakfast and dinner entrees in a
full-service, classic american diner setting.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)