Milk Can Hamburgers & Frozen Custard is a fresh twist on your favorite Wisconsin burger and custard traditions. With supper club roots and deep ties to the state of Wisconsin, we’re building our brand around quality, community and a commitment to genuine Midwestern hospitality.
Milk Can debuted as a food truck in October of 2019. The goal was simple: a familiar, uncomplicated menu full of fresh, house-made and local ingredients; delivered with the best service you’ve ever had.
Our Janesville Road restaurant is the first permanent home of Milk Can and we take immense pride in being the flagship for this growing brand. This unique concept combines a scratch kitchen with a drive thru as well as a beautiful, service-led dining room to offer a truly unique dining experience.
At Milk Can, our Back of House crew takes pride in creating fresh, local, made-to-order menu items for our customers. With a focus on food prep, cooking and cleaning, Back of House team emphasizes maintaining speed and quality of product while managing high volume.
· Prepare food to our high quality standards, including preparation of our many house-made ingredients
· Maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
· Maintain speed while ensuring accuracy and order quality during service
· Follow all food health and safety procedures
· Run large volume cooking equipment such as grills and fryers
· Receive and organize vendor deliveries and support proper product rotation
· Work as part of a team to ensure efficient communication and productivity
· Previous hospitality and/or food service experience is highly preferred
· Ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced, high volume environment
· Committed to punctuality and able to follow directions
· Demonstrates food safety knowledge
· Ability to communicate with guests, team and management
· Motivation to grow in a professional, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
· Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 50lbs
· Ability to work a flexible schedule that might include early mornings, nights, weekends, and some holidays
· Competitive hourly rate plus tip share
· Free shift meal and 50% employee food discount
· Flexible scheduling
· Fast-paced, high-energy environment
· Cross training and leadership opportunities available