- Work directly with the Head Chef and General Manager to develop and implement beverage menus and recipes
- Assist in management of daily FOH restaurant operations, ensuring employees are staying on task and outstanding service is provided to each guest
- Assist in administrative duties including scheduling, purchasing, payroll processing, and implementing new policies
- Train FOH team members to increase their knowledge regarding safety, sanitation, and accident prevention principles
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate staff in a positive and encouraging manner
- Educate team members on both our food and beverage menu items, coach and inspire them to in turn educate our guests
- Lead using a team-based service approach throughout the restaurant
- Work calmly and effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- On-board new staff members and oversee their continued training
- Management experience in a full-service, high-volume restaurant environment (required)
- Bar management experience (required)
- Nights, Weekend and Holiday availability
- Must be dependable, reliable, and self-motivated
- Proficient in Toast, OpenTable, Excel, and have general knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of time up to 6 hours in length
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Milk Can is a fresh twist on your favorite Wisconsin burger and custard traditions. Born from a food truck with supper club roots and deep ties to the state of Wisconsin, we’re building our brand around quality, community and a commitment to genuine Midwestern hospitality.
Following the successful launch of our first permanent location on Janesville Road in Muskego, we're growing again!
Milk Can Diner in the village of Greendale will feature all of your Milk Can favorites alongside creative breakfast and dinner entrees in a
full-service, classic american diner setting.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)