- Prepare all menu items following recipes
- Comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards
- Maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health regulations
- Maintain highest quality and standards of food production
- ServeSafe certified (preferred)
- A fundamental understanding of professional cooking
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced work environment with a good attitude
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business demands
- Night, weekend and holiday availability
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Reliable transportation
- Above average pay ($16-$20/hour + Bonus)
- Meal and drink privileges
- Team environment
- Opportunity for advancement
Milk Can is a fresh twist on your favorite Wisconsin burger and custard traditions. Born from a food truck with supper club roots and deep ties to the state of Wisconsin, we’re building our brand around quality, community and a commitment to genuine Midwestern hospitality.
Following the successful launch of our first permanent location on Janesville Road in Muskego, we're growing again!
Milk Can Diner in the village of Greendale will feature all of your Milk Can favorites alongside creative breakfast and dinner entrees in a
full-service, classic american diner setting.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)