Milk Can Hamburgers & Frozen Custard is a fresh twist on your favorite Wisconsin burger and custard traditions. With supper club roots and deep ties to the state of Wisconsin, we’re building our brand around quality, community and a commitment to genuine Midwestern hospitality.
Milk Can debuted as a food truck in October of 2019. The goal was simple: a familiar, uncomplicated menu full of fresh, house-made and local ingredients; delivered with the best service you’ve ever had. We’re now opening our first permanent home and we are excited to welcome you to the team.
At Milk Can, our Back of House Crew Members take pride in creating fresh, local, made-to-order menu items for our customers. With a focus on food prep, cooking and cleaning, Back of House Members emphasize maintaining quality of product while managing high volume. This is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds with no experience required.
· Prepare food to our high-quality standards and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
· Maintain speed while ensuring accuracy and order quality
· Follow all food health and safety procedures
· Run large volume cooking equipment such as grills and fryers
· Work as a team player to help other crew members
· Previous hospitality and/or food service experience a plus
· Capability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced, high volume environment
· Committed to punctuality and able to follow directions
· Demonstrates food safety knowledge
· Ability to communicate with guests, team and management
· Motivation to grow in a professional, fast-paced, team-oriented environment
· Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 50lbs
· Ability to work a flexible schedule that might include early mornings, nights, weekends, and some holidays
· Opportunities to learn and grow your career
· Free shift meals
· 50% Employee food discounts when you’re not working
· Flexible scheduling
· Fast-paced, high-energy environment
· Cross training and leadership opportunities
· Learn valuable business and people skills